Name Unknown in Households being taught

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
rgibson1934

Name Unknown in Households being taught

Post by rgibson1934 »

I have found some Name Unknowns in the Households being taught list. They don't show up in any other selection except here. They apparently are people who have move out of the ward as the first name and middle name are people I recognize as having moved.

The solution is to assign the Name Unknowns to an existing companionship and the database deletes them as they apparently are left over garbage names.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

rgibson1934 wrote:I have found some Name Unknowns in the Households being taught list. They don't show up in any other selection except here. They apparently are people who have move out of the ward as the first name and middle name are people I recognize as having moved.

The solution is to assign the Name Unknowns to an existing companionship and the database deletes them as they apparently are left over garbage names.
This was reported in the Name Unknownthread several years ago. The solution you found is one of those discussed in the old thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”