Order History

Discussions about other Church websites
cristianvoelcker

Order History

Post by cristianvoelcker »

I can't find order history on store.lds.org, how I can see this information, please? :confused:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cristianvoelcker wrote:I can't find order history on store.lds.org, how I can see this information, please? :confused:
When you are logged in, you can go to "My Account", and below your profile information is a section for "Recent Orders".
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
cristianvoelcker

old order History ward

Post by cristianvoelcker »

aebrown wrote:When you are logged in, you can go to "My Account", and below your profile information is a section for "Recent Orders".
Hi,

I'm a ward clerk and before we have a user/password (ward) with that we could see historical orders, but now, we have only a user/password (personal) and we don't have access to such data. Do you now about that, please?

Have a good day:cool:
Thank you for all
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cristianvoelcker wrote:I'm a ward clerk and before we have a user/password (ward) with that we could see historical orders, but now, we have only a user/password (personal) and we don't have access to such data. Do you now about that, please?

You're referring to the old ldscatalog.com site, where each unit had a user id and password. For that site, a unit could see its order history.

But that site has been retired and replaced with store.lds.org. Following the new way all Church websites are accessed, you login with your LDS Account as an individual, and you have permissions based on your calling. Since there is no unit account, there is no unit order history -- there is only an order history for each individual.

The one exception to what I just wrote is with orders placed through Staples for office supplies. In that case, your unit does have a login, which you can use once you have logged in to store.lds.org and gone to the Administrative Materials section. Once you login to the Staples site, you can see your unit's order history (under "Order Status") for orders placed through Staples.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Other Websites”