VT- % contacts question

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
lauradonvito

VT- % contacts question

Post by lauradonvito »

Under the "Enter VT Contacts" form you are able to see what percent the sister has been contacted. Next to the percent is a number of months. What does that number months mean? I have always seen 13 months, but am seeing some 2 or 3 months. Does that mean it is a new sister that has moved into the ward?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lauradonvito wrote:Under the "Enter VT Contacts" form you are able to see what percent the sister has been contacted. Next to the percent is a number of months. What does that number months mean? I have always seen 13 months, but am seeing some 2 or 3 months. Does that mean it is a new sister that has moved into the ward?
That's typically what it means. Do you see any cases where there is a smaller number of months, but the sister has been in the ward much longer than the number of months indicated?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:but the sister has been in the ward much longer than the number of months indicated?

Given the other thread, I think a better way to phrase it is "but the sister has been in the ward's Relief Society much longer than the number of months indicated?"
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”