Help with Detailed/List View in My Study Notebook

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
alishaterp

Help with Detailed/List View in My Study Notebook

Post by alishaterp »

I can not see the tabs in the upper right hand corner of my study notebook to switch from list to detailed view.

Is everyone experiencing this problem or is there a problem with my account? If the problem is with my account does anyone know how to fix it?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

alishaterp wrote:I can not see the tabs in the upper right hand corner of my study notebook to switch from list to detailed view.

Is everyone experiencing this problem or is there a problem with my account? If the problem is with my account does anyone know how to fix it?
I believe there were such tabs many months ago, but I haven't seen them in a long time. There is a reference to them in the help system under Switch Between List and Detailed Views, but sometimes the help system gets a bit out of date. I tried this in three different browsers, and I don't see the tabs in any browser.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”