LDS Tools for Windows Phone

Discussions around the LDS Tools application for all versions of Windows Phone.
ransomv

LDS Tools for Windows Phone

Post by ransomv »

Is there a forum/sub forum for LDS Tools on Windows Phone?
And how can I report feedback?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ransomv wrote:Is there a forum/sub forum for LDS Tools on Windows Phone?
And how can I report feedback?
No, there is not a forum for Windows Phone. Since Windows Mobile is listed in the wiki along with the other platforms perhaps there should be a forum. I will bring this up with the moderators and administrators. One of the developers for LDS Tools states in another threadthat "The feedback email address can be found on the about screen, on the setup tab."
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What is the status of the project? Looking at the Wiki, it doesn't appear to have reached public beta yet. Is the wiki page out of date?

I would assume the developers are communicating via the usual developer channels.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ransomv

Post by ransomv »

Thanks for looking into forum issue.
I was confused about finding the e-mail address for support in the app. I had been to the setup page many times and nothing was there.
Turns out the link for "LDS Account" takes you to an About screen, and it is listed there. (I still don't see how a user would expect to get to the About screen by using a link called "LDS Account")
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ransomv wrote:I was confused about finding the e-mail address for support in the app. I had been to the setup page many times and nothing was there.
Turns out the link for "LDS Account" takes you to an About screen, and it is listed there. (I still don't see how a user would expect to get to the About screen by using a link called "LDS Account")

Has the product reached beta? The Wiki page doesn't seem to indicate that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ransomv

Post by ransomv »

RussellHltn wrote:Has the product reached beta? The Wiki page doesn't seem to indicate that.
Both LDS Tools and LDS Gospel Library are available for the Windows Phone 7. You will find them on Marketplace.
I believe the wiki pages are out of date.

Return to “Windows Phone LDS Tools”