Update went horribly wrong - now nothing exists

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kchadaz

Update went horribly wrong - now nothing exists

Post by kchadaz »

I clicked on update this morning before church and m iPad started to update and then said it was done. I clicked on the Gospel Library icon and it said it was finishing the update - but it kept saying it couldn't update after downloading many of my catelog contents. I deleted the app and then reinstalled, it says it is done, but when I click on manage library, nothing is there now. I cannot download anything. I click on the "i" icon and it says this website is down for maintenance. Help! I was supposed to teach in RS at 11:00 and had to run home to get my actual books and scriptures because now everything is gone. What did I do wrong?
silvatj

Post by silvatj »

Same thing happened to me on my IPOD touch. I would guess there is something wrong either with the app or the library. Luckily I had my scriptures on my Moto Q.
silvatj

It's the new app

Post by silvatj »

I just checked on my wife's IPOD, which does not have the latest app and she was able to get the library just fine and added content to her IPOD.

Anyone know how to go back to the old app?
silvatj

Post by silvatj »

It is 5:14, Sunday May15th and it seems to be working now. I am currently downloading the scriptures. Thanks to whoever fixed it.
kchadaz

Working now

Post by kchadaz »

Yes, I have been able to download all the materials again. Thanks.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”