Send email Later

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mmagonigal1

Send email Later

Post by mmagonigal1 »

When I add a scheduled event and click notify by email later and select 3 days before event it does not send the notification email until minutes before the actual event. I selected notify 3 days before, however, the notification two months running sent the email out minutes before the event time. I changed it to 7 days before and we will see what happens. Thanks for all you do.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

mmagonigal1 wrote:When I add a scheduled event and click notify by email later and select 3 days before event it does not send the notification email until minutes before the actual event. I selected notify 3 days before, however, the notification two months running sent the email out minutes before the event time. I changed it to 7 days before and we will see what happens. Thanks for all you do.

Although it's helpful to post your reports on lds.org problems here in the forum, I would recommend that you also send a report through the "feedback" link at the bottom of the lds.org web site. This mechanism will get your information to those who are responsible for software development much quicker.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
joshua_campbell

Post by joshua_campbell »

techgy wrote:I would recommend that you also send a report through the "feedback" link at the bottom of the lds.org web site.
I'll be sure to submit the same problem as I am experiencing it as well. This new calendaring system is such a big step forward. Thanks to those that have been working to provide us with this valuable tool.

Return to “Calendar”