Church DVD video downloads?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
cdw3423lds

Church DVD video downloads?

Post by cdw3423lds »

I was wondering if there is any place I can download videos that are available on DVD. Such as the "New Testament Video Presentations" for youth and adult Gospel Doctrine classes.

I have this DVD and teach a small youth class. I hate having to carry my little portable DVD player to church or even worse getting the TV from the library. I want to put the videos on my tablet computer that I also use with gospel library to teach from so I can use that to show the videos. So far I have been having a hard time finding software that will get the videos off of that DVD so I can have them in a different format. I didn't have a problem with the Old Testament DVD but this one is giving me problems. The software I have tired so far have only given the option to rip a hand full of the videos that are on the DVD and not the ones I need.

It sure would be nice if I could just download the videos somewhere.

Chris W
silid

Post by silid »

Some here:
http://classic.lds.org/videos/0,20069,6635-1,00.html

No New Testament though.

Return to “General Discussions”