Directory Limitations

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
c7sparks

Directory Limitations

Post by c7sparks »

We have the capability to edit our phone numbers, but we cannot add VP or TEXT or TEXT ONLY or CELL/TEXT to phone numbers; trying gets an error message that only numbers and spaces are allowed... VP, TEXT, TEXT ONLY, CELL/TEXT are important details for both Deaf and hearing. The edit web page does not have additional boxes for that information. If there is a way to add that information, I can't seem to find it. If this is something for the Webmaster or Webmistress to change... changing the "rules" for those boxes to Numbers and Text (limiting characters to 20) would fix this problem. Help finding what eludes me or expediting the "fix" would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!! :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Suggestions should be sent via the feedback link on the main lds.org website. Things posted here may or may not reach the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
c7sparks

Post by c7sparks »

There was a question in my message asking for help. If you have an answer, I would really appreciate it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

As a workaround, you might try entering the information via MLS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”