My Study Notebook - Page Not Found

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
britton.stanfill

Post by britton.stanfill »

For the last three days I have been unable to access My Study Notebook on LDS.org. It is honestly driving me nuts. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that they are also experiencing this problem. Does anyone have any information regarding, when this feature will be working again? I miss it and love it.

When I try to access My Study Notebook says, "Page Not Found- We're sorry, but the page you're looking for was not found.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a page on LDS.org, try visiting the LDS.org home page or enter a search term in the field below."
britton.stanfill

Update

I was able to get a friend to sign up for an account on LDS.org and they are able to access the pages that I am not without any problem whatsoever. So, it looks like somehow my account has somehow been corrupted. I can see that the data isn't totally lost, by going to areas that I have highlighted and saved notes for, however accessing the "My Study Notebook" still results in the error noted in the original post.

My current question is what is the next step? Is there a number I can call to have my account reset or repaired somehow? I have submitted feedback on the sight and there has been no kind of response of any kind over the last few days and I am incredibly anxious to get my account fixed so I can resume my studying as normal. Thanks!
britton.stanfill

Update

I just tried logging in this morning. It seems my account has been fixed. I do not know if this as a result of sending feedback into the churches system explaining the problem, or if they had been doing maintenance. At any rate it seems to be working now after trying for about four days.
camrow

Post by camrow »

I am experiencing the same issue. It's been going on for at least five days and I still don't have any resolution. What do I do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I would suggest sending feedback via the feedback link on the main site. This forum is primarily user-to-user support. There's no guarantee that anything posted here will be seen by those in a position to fix things.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”