March Financial Statement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mlh78

March Financial Statement

Post by mlh78 »

Its the 24th of April and I still haven't received my stake financial statement. I have had the consolidated financial statement for a couple weeks. Anyone else experiencing similar delays?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mlh78 wrote:Its the 24th of April and I still haven't received my stake financial statement. I have had the consolidated financial statement for a couple weeks. Anyone else experiencing similar delays?
Our stake got the March 2011 consolidated statement about April 12, if I remember correctly, and the unit financial statement a couple of days later. I know we had both of them by April 17, because on that day I reviewed them with the stake president.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

I also have not recieved our stake unit statement for March.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mlh78 wrote:Its the 24th of April and I still haven't received my stake financial statement.
wrigjef wrote:I also have not recieved our stake unit statement for March.
If you are otherwise successfully Sending/Receiving, a quick phone call to the Local Unit Support Desk should get the report re-flagged for transmission.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”