Stake Finance Clerks should have access to Corrective Action Plans in LUFAS

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
daverich

Stake Finance Clerks should have access to Corrective Action Plans in LUFAS

Post by daverich »

Feature Request

I did not find any other forum posts on the subject. So am I really the only one that thinks that the Stake Finance Clerks should have access to the Corrective Action Plans in LUFAS for each unit in their Stake since they are the ones usually responsible for follow up and training with the units...?

It has made it quite a complex endeavor to get PDF's of each audit from the Audit Committee Chair.
mlh78

Post by mlh78 »

I've made a few comments to this effect in earlier posts - thought I was alone also. The easiest solution is to have your audit committee chair print the report listing the audit exceptions (i.e., you don't need to get PDFs of all of the audits). A second solution, which my Stake presidency suggested (and I am sure some will bristle at), was to temporarily list myself in MLS as the stake audit committee chair so I could access the audits and related information.
freedom55

Post by freedom55 »

I took this matter to our Area Auditor Trainer who forwarded it up the chain of command. The response that came back indicated that "This policy change will be considered for future audit cycles".

davekerr

Stake Clerks access to Corrective Action Plans now available

Post by davekerr »

Fix was implemented yesterday by programmer.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”