Member callings not in sync with MLS

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dmthornock

Member callings not in sync with MLS

Post by dmthornock »

I have an ongoing issue where the callings reflected in MLS do not always synch up to lds.org. In one case a member's records were moved out of the ward and the person still shows on lds.org in the members with callings report. Is there anything I can do to get this reset?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dmthornock wrote:I have an ongoing issue where the callings reflected in MLS do not always synch up to lds.org. In one case a member's records were moved out of the ward and the person still shows on lds.org in the members with callings report. Is there anything I can do to get this reset?
The first thing is to be a bit patient. But if it doesn't clear up within a few days, you can follow the steps documented on the wiki at Correcting duplicate or missing callings.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
1Charles

Assistant Stake Clerk - Membership

Post by 1Charles »

[I have an ongoing issue where the callings reflected in MLS do not always synch up to lds.org. In one case a member's records were moved out of the ward as deceased and the person still shows on lds.org in the members with callings report. Is there anything I can do to get this reset?[/QUOTE]
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

1Charles wrote:[I have an ongoing issue...
It appears that you simply quoted the first post in this thread, but didn't add your actual question. Please try again so that we can help you with your specific question.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”