General Conference DVD Extras?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
neilcrawford

General Conference DVD Extras?

Post by neilcrawford »

Hi Everyone,

I dont even know if this is the right place to post this but maybe someone else has contacts in the Audio visual department. My suggestion really is about the general relief society and Young women's broadcasts. Why don't ever put these on the dvds. There is room on the second disc where they have the priesthood session. Some of my favourite talks have come from these sessions and though they are not officially part of the conference could n;t they put them on as a sort of extra even. I have a few ideas for the audio visual department if anyone knows where I can contact them, that would be a help. Sorry if this is not ment to be in this forum.

Neil
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

neilcrawford wrote:I dont even know if this is the right place to post this but maybe someone else has contacts in the Audio visual department.
I have a few ideas for the audio visual department if anyone knows where I can contact them, that would be a help.

The usual method for submitting suggestions is to use the Submit Feedback link on lds.org, in this case probably with the topic "General Conference".
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”