Meeting House Webcast software

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
provopeter@gmail.com

Meeting House Webcast software

Post by provopeter@gmail.com »

I have been given the task to setup the meeting house webcast software and I keep getting an error when I click on the start webcast button. The error that pops up is a window telling me to configure the audio & video settings. I have configured these settings and the error wants to be my friend and won't go away. Can anyone help me figure out what my error is? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
harddrive

Post by harddrive »

provopeter@gmail.com wrote:I have been given the task to setup the meeting house webcast software and I keep getting an error when I click on the start webcast button. The error that pops up is a window telling me to configure the audio & video settings. I have configured these settings and the error wants to be my friend and won't go away. Can anyone help me figure out what my error is? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I assume that you have installed Microsoft Expression 4 on the computer. If so, open it up and select live broadcast and go in there and make sure that you can see the picture from the camera or what ever you are using to get the video.

Other question is can you see what the camera is producing in the software?

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”