Household names missing

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
LorenaD

Household names missing

Post by LorenaD »

My oldest son is 9 years old and he has not being baptized. Is that why he is not showing as a member of the household? Can that be corrected? My other son is 7 now, is he going to disappear from the household too when he turns 8? I don't like it that only one of my sons is showing. Either we are all there or I might just remove our information. Can someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

LorenaD wrote:My oldest son is 9 years old and he has not being baptized. Is that why he is not showing as a member of the household? Can that be corrected? My other son is 7 now, is he going to disappear from the household too when he turns 8? I don't like it that only one of my sons is showing. Either we are all there or I might just remove our information. Can someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks
You posted this in the LDS Account forum, but it sounds like you are talking about the new Directory on lds.org. Is that correct?

As for your children, nothing happens when a child of record turns 8. But when a child of record turns 9 and has not been baptized, he or she is no longer counted on most numerical reports as a member -- but should still be listed on household reports. I looked on the new Directory and examined a couple of children in our stake that are in that same situation, and they do appear in their households.

If you could supply some details as to where you are seeing the household without the one son, it would be easier to give advice as to how to fix it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”