Directory on iPad problem

zaneclark

Directory on iPad problem

Post by zaneclark »

The problem is similar to my earlier post on the inability to scroll in the Calendar and now I am finding the same thing in the Directory. You cannot see a full leaders list if it is longer than the page and the members directory only shows the first page. I tried this in the Classic directory and it works fine, so I am hoping this is something that will be fixed in the upcoming revisions. Has anyone found a work-around to this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Did you see the response in your other thread about using two fingers for scrolling?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

RussellHltn wrote:Did you see the response in your other thread about using two fingers for scrolling?
No, I did not see it! Thank you for pointing it out! I have had a problem with following a thread in this "new and improved" format and although I have checked several times, I didn't see that reply. In this particular thread, it shows no views or replies but I found your reply by accident.

Return to “Mobile Applications”