Calendar on IPad problem...

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zaneclark

Calendar on IPad problem...

Post by zaneclark »

The calendar on the iPad works pretty well except for listing al the subscribed calendars. I can only get it to show 4 of about 10 so there is no way to check or uncheck most of the calendars. Has anyone found a solution for this?
flyboyscott

Post by flyboyscott »

I've seen the same thing. I compared with my computer's calendar and the problem is the slide bars don't show on the sides of the calendar list which makes it impossible to scroll down to calendars lower in the list. You can only see the first few calendars. Our Stake and Ward have several calendars each so this is big problem.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

flyboyscott wrote:I've seen the same thing. I compared with my computer's calendar and the problem is the slide bars don't show on the sides of the calendar list which makes it impossible to scroll down to calendars lower in the list. You can only see the first few calendars. Our Stake and Ward have several calendars each so this is big problem.

Also the fact that the iPad is becoming more popular all the time for church use... Our stake president, his counselors, our bishop and one of his counselors and many others in leadership positions in our stake and ward now use iPads, so any problems with church web sites is significant.....
heyring

Post by heyring »

With the Safari iPad browser, scrolling within an individual frame is done by scrolling with two fingers instead of one. While this slows you down a tad, it actually works quite well once you get the hang of it.

Try putting two fingers together within the "Subscribed Calendars" frame and then scrolling..
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

heyring wrote:With the Safari iPad browser, scrolling within an individual frame is done by scrolling with two fingers instead of one. While this slows you down a tad, it actually works quite well once you get the hang of it.

Try putting two fingers together within the "Subscribed Calendars" frame and then scrolling..

Thank you! It works great!

Return to “Calendar”