Home Teaching Reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jupurulla-p40

Home Teaching Reports

Post by jupurulla-p40 »

Does anyone have a good Home Teaching Report that their ward uses? Preferably something which incorporates home teaching, priesthood attendance, PPI's, etc all in one report. Thanks!
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

jupurulla wrote:Does anyone have a good Home Teaching Report that their ward uses? Preferably something which incorporates home teaching, priesthood attendance, PPI's, etc all in one report. Thanks!
At that point, it's not really a "Home Teaching Report" anymore, is it?

It sounds more like a "Priesthood Report" to me. I know a name is just a name, but what exactly are you looking for? A report that has members of the quorum or group listed on the left and a bunch of statistical columns on the top that shows how that member is doing in the particular areas you named (HT, priesthood attendance, PPIs, etc.)?
jupurulla-p40

HT Reports

Post by jupurulla-p40 »

I suppose a Priesthood Report would be a better name. We need a one-to-two page report that the bishopric can review to keep their finger on the pulse of the ward in regards to priesthood attendance (both numbers and names), home teaching (who's doing it, who isn't! Who is being visited, who isn't), work with prospective elders and PPI's (who's had one, what challenges were given, etc.). Something that incorporates the overall numbers in those areas, but also members names in areas of concern. For example, which families have not been home taught in the last two months? Which companionships are consistently not home teachings and could use a PPI?

I know that most of that information is available through MLS, but you have to pull muliple reports to get all the information. I know that there are brethren who have combined the information from those reports into a template in excel or word which the priesthood leaders can complete on a monthly basis.
kmalone-p40

Post by kmalone-p40 »

What flavor are you looking for it in? Spreadsheet (Excel or Office org) MS Access or other?
nexusrex

Priesthood Reporting

Post by nexusrex »

Some sort of database would be great, but a nice Excel spreadsheet could do... I'm surprised there is nothing out there yet.
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

This is a nice idea.
I suppose you can create a custom report with the data you need (that are in MLS) and then export it in CVS.
Then you import this data in a DataSheet with other data (column I suppose) you need.
La vita è una lezione interminabile di umiltà (Anonimo).
Life is a endless lesson of humility (Anonimous).

Return to “Reports and Forms”