Message this morning: "Your stake is not particpating in this program"

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
jworkin-p40

Message this morning: "Your stake is not particpating in this program"

Post by jworkin-p40 »

This morning I am trying to log in to see if we have new records to attach pictures to, as they generally show up on Tuesday morning. Strangely I am getting an error message when I attempt to login that says "Your stake is not participating in this program.", even though we've been participating for the entire life of our stake that was created in July.

Also, not being able to login, prevented me from finding the phone number to call at Church HQ to ask about this, so I had to call the general service desk, and I've been put on hold by a sister whose English was a little shaky.

Anyone know why I would get this message about my stake not participating all of a sudden?
BenJoeM-p40

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Getting the same message
jworkin-p40

Followup

Post by jworkin-p40 »

After waiting on a hold for just a couple minutes, I was told that apparently this is not a localized problem, so they're working on it.
srweight

Post by srweight »

jworkin wrote:After waiting on a hold for just a couple minutes, I was told that apparently this is not a localized problem, so they're working on it.

It might have something to do with the planned firmware update scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks for calling and posting the results
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

It should be working now.
BenJoeM-p40

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Ok I just checked and it is working; however when I click on the Admin Button (which I am) it says I am no longer the admin.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

BenJoeM wrote:Ok I just checked and it is working; however when I click on the Admin Button (which I am) it says I am no longer the admin.
Same here.
jworkin-p40

Post by jworkin-p40 »

Same here. (Can log in, but admin button says I am not admin)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I just got off the phone with support. They said to have another admin add me back in - no other fix. :mad:

Ain't the first time that's happened either - they admitted as much. :mad::mad:
opee

Post by opee »

RussellHltn wrote:I just got off the phone with support. They said to have another admin add me back in - no other fix. :mad:

Ain't the first time that's happened either - they admitted as much. :mad::mad:

If you are an admin and can't get in, how can another "admin" get into the system to add you back in? I am also locked out... :confused:

Apparently they were doing some upgrades--wasn't there an earlier thread suggesting that the website be redirected during that time to a "Down for maintenance" website during the down time? I think that would be a great idea and save support a lot of phone calls and emails when members can't get into the system and are told that their Stake is not participating in the LUWS.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”