Annotated Records - Can a list be printed for the bishop?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
nathangg

Annotated Records - Can a list be printed for the bishop?

Post by nathangg »

Our ward was just formed (a large ward was split into two, the ward where I live is the new one) and our bishop is asking for a list of all records that have been annotated.

I saw this thread that talks about annotated records being mailed to the Bishop when a new bishop is called... but what about when a ward is divided and forms a new ward?

Is that still the case? Should I just tell the bishop he should watch his mailbox? The ward was created 27 Feb 2011 and I'm wondering how long he should wait before making a phone call?

If it turns out he has still not received anything in the mail, should I have him call the Confidential Records department?

Thanks~!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

nathangg wrote:Our ward was just formed (a large ward was split into two, the ward where I live is the new one) and our bishop is asking for a list of all records that have been annotated.

I saw this thread that talks about annotated records being mailed to the Bishop when a new bishop is called... but what about when a ward is divided and forms a new ward?

Is that still the case? Should I just tell the bishop he should watch his mailbox? The ward was created 27 Feb 2011 and I'm wondering how long he should wait before making a phone call?

If it turns out he has still not received anything in the mail, should I have him call the Confidential Records department?

Thanks~!
If he is listed in MLS as the bishop, when he signs in he will have the option to see the list. Also he has that same option in the online leader tool. It is only available for the Bishop.
nathangg

Post by nathangg »

JonesRK wrote:If he is listed in MLS as the bishop, when he signs in he will have the option to see the list. Also he has that same option in the online leader tool. It is only available for the Bishop.

Okay, I found it:

MLS > Other Resources > Confidential Reports and Forms > Confidential Member Information

Where is it on lds.org/leader ? Is it under Reports? Is it called the same thing, "Confidential Member Information"? (Since I can't see it, I'm not sure under which menu I should tell our Bishop to look for it... the more specific I can be the better :-) ).

Thank you!!!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

nathangg wrote: Where is it on lds.org/leader ? Is it under Reports? Is it called the same thing, "Confidential Member Information"? (Since I can't see it, I'm not sure under which menu I should tell our Bishop to look for it... the more specific I can be the better :-) ).
It is under Membership -> Confidential -> Confidential Member Information Report

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”