Out of unit Stake Leaders for student Stakes unable to subscribe to calenders

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dgneiting

Out of unit Stake Leaders for student Stakes unable to subscribe to calenders

Post by dgneiting »

As a clerk for a student stake all High Coucilors and the Stake Presidency are from outside stakes. Many of them are unable to see the calenders for the stake or wards.

I went to the subscribe to calenders page and found the appropriate calenders and pressed subscribe however the calenders failed to appear on the calenders page.

To be sure I was not just missing a step I unsubscribed myself from one of the calenders, verified it was gone, and re-added myself. The calender reappeared just fine.

Any thoughts on why this might be or a way that I could work around it?

Thanks
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

dgneiting wrote:As a clerk for a student stake all High Coucilors and the Stake Presidency are from outside stakes. Many of them are unable to see the calenders for the stake or wards.

I went to the subscribe to calenders page and found the appropriate calenders and pressed subscribe however the calenders failed to appear on the calenders page.

To be sure I was not just missing a step I unsubscribed myself from one of the calenders, verified it was gone, and re-added myself. The calender reappeared just fine.

Any thoughts on why this might be or a way that I could work around it?

Thanks
Definitely a known issue, but not one that seems to be getting much attention right now. I have been able to get some (clerk and presidency) access by adding them as editors by calling. However, there doesn't seem to be an option for the high council.

You may want to see this post as well.

Return to “Calendar”