Request for online directories

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
alannanelson

Request for online directories

Post by alannanelson »

First of all, I LOVE the new directory functions and layout. It's great that we can include photos, phone numbers, and email addresses for individuals instead of just families. However, not all of that information is available to print. Specifically, the RS is fussy about directories. They "need" a photo directory of just the sisters, preferably including birthdays. It would save a lot of secretaries [me! me! me!] a lot of time if there was a sort and print function by auxiliary, esp. if photos could be included. Pleeease? It wouldn't take too much programming to fix...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

alannanelson wrote:First of all, I LOVE the new directory functions and layout. It's great that we can include photos, phone numbers, and email addresses for individuals instead of just families. However, not all of that information is available to print. Specifically, the RS is fussy about directories. They "need" a photo directory of just the sisters, preferably including birthdays. It would save a lot of secretaries [me! me! me!] a lot of time if there was a sort and print function by auxiliary, esp. if photos could be included. Pleeease? It wouldn't take too much programming to fix...
The printing capabilities of the Directory are limited at this point and still under development. See this post.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”