Unble to change to previous fiscal year tithing settlements

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
juthelin

Unble to change to previous fiscal year tithing settlements

Post by juthelin »

Using MLS 3.3.1.

I have a request from a member that moved out of our ward last year to get a copy of their 2010 tithing statement. When I go into Finances | Tithing Settlement and try to select previous years, the data doesn't change under Member Names.

Donor Statements and other querys seem to chage the displayed data, but can't get it to work on Individual or Household Tithing Statements.

I am new to being a Financial Clert (1 week) so it could be user error, but know software and something doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Try this:

From the toolbar, Finance > Finance Reports > Donor Statements
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

juthelin wrote:Donor Statements and other querys seem to chage the displayed data, but can't get it to work on Individual or Household Tithing Statements.

Tithing Settlement statements are only useful during tithing settlement of the current year. For every other kind of statement, you want to go to Donor Statements. That will give you options to pick any year of data that is stored in MLS, as well as various kinds of statements (YTD summaries or Tax statements).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”