LDS Tools in Mexico

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
tromney12

LDS Tools in Mexico

Post by tromney12 »

Does any one know why I do not have access to any of the Tools at LDS.org? In our Stake we have been using the calendar but last week all we get is access denied. Our Stake is in Mexico does that have any thing to do with it? Any Ideas?:confused:
joel

Where in Mexico?

Post by joel »

Where are you in Mexico?
gmolleda7

It also happend to several members in our stake.

Post by gmolleda7 »

We were using the calendar and other leader tools quite fine, until about two weeks ago the system reply with the legend "Access Denied" to any that try to sign in with the LDSAccount; Stake presidency, High counselors, Bishopric members, etc... several members reported the same problem..."Can't get access... Is it maintenance? Do they are changing the way to access the tools?

Regards,
GM
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Those of you in Mexico might want to answer Joel's question. He's in a position to know what is going on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
j.enriquez07

Same Problem

Post by j.enriquez07 »

joel wrote:Where are you in Mexico?

I have the same problem, I'm living in Ciudad Obregon Sonora
drjonsanchez

Same problem here in Tijuana, Mexico

Post by drjonsanchez »

I am wondering when are we getting back LDS tools in Mexico. I don't find any answers on this thread. Or is there another thread where the situation is better explained? We are relying on these tools a lot and we really miss having them available. More info, please!
j.enriquez07

Listos en Abril

Post by j.enriquez07 »

drjonsanchez wrote:I am wondering when are we getting back LDS tools in Mexico. I don't find any answers on this thread. Or is there another thread where the situation is better explained? We are relying on these tools a lot and we really miss having them available. More info, please!

Hable al GSD en Provo Utah, y me comentaron que estan teniendo problemas con el servicio de LDS Tools, por lo que volvera a activarse a principios del Abril de este año
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jeg09 wrote:Hable al GSD en Provo Utah, y me comentaron que estan teniendo problemas con el servicio de LDS Tools, por lo que volvera a activarse a principios del Abril de este año

Translation by Google: "I spoke to the GSD in Provo Utah, and they told me that they are having problems with the LDS Service Tools, so it becomes active in early April this year.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
drjonsanchez

Post by drjonsanchez »

What is GSD? What does it stand for? Do we know for sure that LDS tools will be up an running this april?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drjonsanchez wrote:What is GSD? What does it stand for?

Global Service Desk
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”