Two Fast Offering Categories

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mlh78

Two Fast Offering Categories

Post by mlh78 »

I am a stake finance clerk and as a result do not routinely deal with the fast offering category. In connection with helping out some of the ward clerks with CUBS transition issues, I have noticed that they have two Fast Offering parent accounts. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this normal or is this a bug that is on the to-do list?

On a related note, the Stake Financial Summary (pre-CUBS) listed year-to-date fast offering information for each ward. This was very useful for my Stake President to monitor the wards. The new consolidated financial statement does not appear to have this information. Am I missing it somewhere? If not, it would be extremely useful if the programmers could modify this report to include this information.
ckmcdonald

Post by ckmcdonald »

mlh78 wrote:I am a stake finance clerk and as a result do not routinely deal with the fast offering category. In connection with helping out some of the ward clerks with CUBS transition issues, I have noticed that they have two Fast Offering parent accounts. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this normal or is this a bug that is on the to-do list?

I posted this same question awhile back and received the answer that it's a known bug on the to-do list. I too (still) have two fast offering accounts.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”