Budget Report Bug in 3.3.1?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ckmcdonald

Budget Report Bug in 3.3.1?

Post by ckmcdonald »

There are a couple of built-in budget subcategories our ward doesn't use. If I deselect them to remove clutter and either preview or print a budget report, MLS re-selects them and includes them in the report.

Am I missing something - or is this happening to everyone? A bug?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

ckmcdonald wrote:There are a couple of built-in budget subcategories our ward doesn't use. If I deselect them to remove clutter and either preview or print a budget report, MLS re-selects them and includes them in the report.

Am I missing something - or is this happening to everyone? A bug?
That is only happening for me on the Summary type report. For the Auxiliary Summary and Detail types it respects the checkboxes I have selected (and adds the buttons to select all, clear all and invert).
I think the new Summary report is designed to be an overall report. I have noticed that it doesn't let you choose a date range other than a year either.
cferguso55

Post by cferguso55 »

You are not alone. This is also happening to me.
ckmcdonald

Post by ckmcdonald »

It's obviously not a big deal, but if anyone on the MLS Dev Team happens to be listening, it would be nice to have this feature back. I wonder why they would remove a useful feature that was already coded and working?

If the removal was intentional and is permanent, it would be nice if they removed the check-boxes that are teasing us. ;)

Return to “Local Unit Finance”