iPad Gospel Library all black

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
morinbr

iPad Gospel Library all black

Post by morinbr »

Has anyone came across this or know how to fix it? I installed the app for my mother on her new iPad today and after you download all the scriptures, the screen is all black as soon as you click the app from the iPad's main menu. I deleted the app and reinstalled just to make sure and it is doing the same thing. I notice that when the screen is all black, I can make out a white strip on the right hand side with a partial first letter of each scripture like the screen is off to the right.

Any ideas?
crawil

Post by crawil »

I'm seeing the exact same behavior on my new iPad with iOS 4.2.1. A few of the ratings on the app in the iTunes store mention the same thing. Any help?
sharonlower

IPAD verses a KINDLE

Post by sharonlower »

My husband and I are not sure which is best for us to buy

Can you use the IPAD at church with hymns -scriptures-manuals?
And where do you go to add to the IPAD?

Kindle you buy online only scriptures? from Amazon?

Would appreciate some help !

Thanks Sharon
California
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

An iPad accompanied with the Gospel Library app from iTunes will provide you with hymns, scriptures and lesson manuals. You download and install Gospel Library for the iPad from iTunes using your Apple ID account that you set up. There is no charge for this app. Then, after it is installed onto your iPad, you utilize your wireless internet connection on the iPad from within Gospel Library to view and download the Church content you wish. It's very simple, elegant and handy.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”