LDS Tools iPhone Crash

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
hirsp1

LDS Tools iPhone Crash

Post by hirsp1 »

Not sure this is the right place, but after the last update of LDS Tools for the iPhone, it won't launch. I get the main screen for a bit, then it goes back to the iPhone icons.

I've got a 3G running OS 4.x
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Try deleting the App from the phone, then reboot the phone and finally download a fresh copy, from Itunes.

From what I have read on other forums, this cures a multitude of problems. Keep in mind that the current version 1.0.6 has its own set of problems, but I believe version 1.0.7, is to be released shortly that addresses the most pressing ones.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Biggles wrote:Try deleting the App from the phone, then reboot the phone and finally download a fresh copy, from Itunes.

This is what I had to do. My problem was similar to the one hirsp1 was having, except that it did not hang at first. It hung as I started using it for the first time, and never cleared after that.
brettkapcsos

LDS tools wont start up

Post by brettkapcsos »

If I exit out of LDS tools at a ward directory level all is well. If I exit out at the stake directory level it will not load back up. Is this a memory problem??? Even if I do a complete restart of my ipod 2nd gen, it cannot muster up enough memory to load (if that is the problem).

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”