How do I print calendar pages

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ninashurts

How do I print calendar pages

Post by ninashurts »

I would like to print several calendar pages to take to a presidency meeting. I only want my subcribed calendars to print. However, when I try to print, all I get is a blank calendar.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ninashurts wrote:I would like to print several calendar pages to take to a presidency meeting. I only want my subcribed calendars to print. However, when I try to print, all I get is a blank calendar.
The calendar's print function will only print those subscribed calendars that you have selected for display by checking the checkbox by each calendar in the Subscribed Calendars list on the right side of the main calendar view. So the first thing I would do is make sure that you have checked the calendars you want to appear. If you have done that, then you should see the same events in the regular calendar view as you will on the printout.

There is also a current bug with time zones other than the Mountain time zone where a blank calendar may print before or after the month you specified (see this post). If you try to print multiple months, do you see all the months being blank, or just the first or last month?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
ninashurts

Post by ninashurts »

I have checked my subscribed calendars. I can see all the events on my screen, but when I select to print the calendar, the print 'screenshot' is blank. Also, it doesnt just print. When I click on print (from the print page), it asks me to save it as a download. Not sure what to do.
ninashurts

Post by ninashurts »

The 'print' button is not working (it always brings up a print preview screen which shows a blank calendar). Also, when I choose to 'print' from the print preview screen, it only gives me the option of downloading and saving the calendar. It doesn't just print it. And in my case, it downloads and saves a blank calendar.

I found a way around my problem. I am right-clicking on the calendar month I want to print and I'm able to print it with my subcribed calendars shown. I just don't get 'nice' things like the month and year at the top--I just write it in with a pencil. But it will do for now.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

ninashurts wrote:I have checked my subscribed calendars. I can see all the events on my screen, but when I select to print the calendar, the print 'screenshot' is blank. Also, it doesnt just print. When I click on print (from the print page), it asks me to save it as a download. Not sure what to do.
Choosing download for me just opens up a PDF with the calendar and then you could print from there....that's actually the way I print. What do you see when you choose download and a PDF opens? it should show your calendar...

Return to “Calendar”