Mormon.org login not working... everywhere else is.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
JonathanGawrych

Mormon.org login not working... everywhere else is.

Post by JonathanGawrych »

Hello. I started a mormon.org account around a month ago and started editing it. I have only halfway completed it. Recently I tried to sign on, but every single time I get this error:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oops!

Sorry, something went wrong. It's probably because of one of the following reasons:

• A server may be down. It's not your fault. We're on our way to fix it right now.
  • This part of the site is not available to you. Only website administrators can access it.

500 Internal Server Error

-----------------------------------------------------------

This happens at different times, on different days, on different computers, and different browsers, so I know this isn't a client side error. My friends can sign at the same time too. The weird thing is that I can sign into every other site, including lds.org, tech.lds.org, ldsaccount.lds.org, new.myldsmail.net, etc.

So, I've tried to submit a support ticket of some sorts by using this site:

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/sign-in/go/contact.jsf

It says that "Our support staff will respond within 24 hours." I submitted one 3 weeks ago... then I tried again 2 weeks ago, neither with a response (and the response isn't in my spam folder of my email, cause I checked there and I don't have the spam filter active)

Does anyone know if there is someone I can call or something? I would like some sort of feedback to know if someone is working on the problem.

Thank you,
Jonathan Gawrych
JonathanGawrych

Post by JonathanGawrych »

It finally got fixed! yay.

It took about a month, but I guess patience is a virtue

Thanks,
Jonathan Gawrych

Return to “Church Account”