January Financial Statement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
allenjpl

January Financial Statement

Post by allenjpl »

Has anyone else not received their January statement? I'm used to it coming the first week or so of the month, but it's now closer to the end of the month than the beginning, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm just curious if I should be getting concerned, or if its a more wide-spread occurrence.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

allenjpl wrote:Has anyone else not received their January statement? I'm used to it coming the first week or so of the month, but it's now closer to the end of the month than the beginning, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm just curious if I should be getting concerned, or if its a more wide-spread occurrence.
I received my January Unit Financial Statement a while ago -- I think it was on Feb 6.

I still don't have my stake Consolidated Financial Statement, which is a bit of a concern.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
steveheath

Post by steveheath »

As of yesterday, we haven't received ours yet.
bdayley

Post by bdayley »

As of last night, we had not received our either.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Same here - nothing yet.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mlh78

Post by mlh78 »

We received our stake Unit Financial Statement, but I don't think any or our units have received theirs. We have not received the consolidated statement.
enemeck

Post by enemeck »

No statement as of an hour ago.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I checked again last night - our ward has not received ours. I tried to "request" it through MLS and received a notice that I had to wait until after the 15th of the month to request a statement. It was about 7:30 pm on February 16th - I wonder what time zone MLS thinks I'm in... ;-)
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

allenjpl wrote:Has anyone else not received their January statement? I'm used to it coming the first week or so of the month, but it's now closer to the end of the month than the beginning, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm just curious if I should be getting concerned, or if its a more wide-spread occurrence.
It appears stakes have received their UFS, but wards have not. Stakes have also not yet received the CUFS.
freedom55

Post by freedom55 »

I was talking to LUS yesterday on another matter and mentioned that our stake had not rec'd the CFS. The rep indicated that they will be late this month - didn't say how late. :-)

Return to “Local Unit Finance”