Missing Confidential Reports/Forms

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
craiggsmith

Missing Confidential Reports/Forms

Post by craiggsmith »

Several wards in my stake are suddenly reporting that there is no longer a link to confidential reports/forms. I checked one of the wards that is having this problem and they are on 3.3.

I didn't find anything in these forums about this; is no one else having this problem?

Is the only solution to reinstall MLS? When doing a reinstall, is it really necessary to go through all the steps of backing up, uninstalling, deleting directories, etc.?
Craig
South Jordan, UT
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

craiggsmith wrote:Several wards in my stake are suddenly reporting that there is no longer a link to confidential reports/forms. I checked one of the wards that is having this problem and they are on 3.3.

I didn't find anything in these forums about this; is no one else having this problem?
Yes, some others have had this problem; see the thread 3.3 Missing 'Other Resources'.
craiggsmith wrote:Is the only solution to reinstall MLS? When doing a reinstall, is it really necessary to go through all the steps of backing up, uninstalling, deleting directories, etc.?
Yes, the fix is to reinstall MLS. But as you can see in post #5 of the thread I linked to, a simple full install on top of your existing installation should fix it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

Sorry, I did see that thread but at the time I thought it was a different issue. Thanks very much, I'll try it right now.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

It worked, thanks!
Craig
South Jordan, UT

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”