missing batches in MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
brsessions

missing batches in MLS

Post by brsessions »

4 submitted batches are missing in MLS on the computer, even though I have copies of the deposit report, the tithing and offerings batch report, and a finance transmission report for all of the batches. The missing batches are the last 2 of December and the first 2 of January. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Since I have all of the information, do I just need to go in and re-enter the batches for the missing dates?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to look though the MLS log and see if someone did a restore. What some people don't realize is that a restore affects both membership and finance.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
freedom55

Post by freedom55 »

One of our wards had a similar problem related to a random bug in MLS. I called LUS and they sent down a file to restore the data in MLS.

Good luck.
brsessions

Post by brsessions »

I'm new to the forum....what exactly is LUS?
brsessions

Post by brsessions »

Never mind I found it....Local Unit Support. Thanks for the advice and I'll call them tomorrow.
brsessions

Post by brsessions »

I talked to LUS yesterday and they sent the file last night to restore the data. I did a send/receive changes today and the missing batches were back on MLS. Thank you freedom55.
freedom55

Post by freedom55 »

Great! I'm glad it worked out for you.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”