Is IOS report available yet online for leaders?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
RossEvans

Is IOS report available yet online for leaders?

Post by RossEvans »

Is the MLS Individual Ordinance Summary report available yet on the Leader Portal of the new lds.org?

This pagesays the IOS is intended to be available among several other reports.

This pageomits the IOS from the list of reports "currentlty available," but I wonder if its status is out of date.

I have heard secondhand reports that the IOS is online now, but I have also heard from others that they couldn't find it. Could someone with access to the Leader Portal confirm the current release status? (As a mere finance clerk, I lack access myself.)
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

RossEvans wrote:Is the MLS Individual Ordinance Summary report available yet on the Leader Portal of the new lds.org?

This pagesays the IOS is intended to be available among several other reports.

This pageomits the IOS from the list of reports "currentlty available," but I wonder if its status is out of date.

I have heard secondhand reports that the IOS is online now, but I have also heard from others that they couldn't find it. Could someone with access to the Leader Portal confirm the current release status? (As a mere finance clerk, I lack access myself.)

Yes, the leader portal has provided both the IOS and full membership record from the start. To get to it you first lookup a member (using the member lookup box in the upper right of the screen or by clicking on a member name in another report) which will display a dialog showing member information. In the upper right portion of the dialog it has buttons to get the IOS and membership record for the individual or household.
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

eblood66 wrote:Yes, the leader portal has provided both the IOS and full membership record from the start. To get to it you first lookup a member (using the member lookup box in the upper right of the screen or by clicking on a member name in another report) which will display a dialog showing member information. In the upper right portion of the dialog it has buttons to get the IOS and membership record for the individual or household.

Thanks a million, or at least 10 characters' worth!
benjamincarleski

Post by benjamincarleski »

I used to have access to these, but at some point it changed and I no longer see those options. It may be because I am an executive secretary, and not bishopric or the ward clerk, but I don't see these options there anymore.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

benjamincarleski wrote:I used to have access to these, but at some point it changed and I no longer see those options. It may be because I am an executive secretary, and not bishopric or the ward clerk, but I don't see these options there anymore.

As ward clerk, I've still got those options. I could understand removing the membership record options for executive secretaries (MLS and the membership record report itself are both very explicit that they are only for use by the bishop or membership clerk). But I'm not sure why the executive secretary shouldn't have access to the IOS. Of course, pretty much all of the information in the IOS is available from the membership information dialog--it just isn't in an easily printable form.
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

eblood66 wrote:As ward clerk, I've still got those options. I could understand removing the membership record options for executive secretaries (MLS and the membership record report itself are both very explicit that they are only for use by the bishop or membership clerk). But I'm not sure why the executive secretary shouldn't have access to the IOS. Of course, pretty much all of the information in the IOS is available from the membership information dialog--it just isn't in an easily printable form.

So is the IOS itself only printable, not viewable on-screen?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

RossEvans wrote:So is the IOS itself only printable, not viewable on-screen?

No, it's viewable. I don't think there is a way to print something in a browser that isn't first shown on the screen.

Return to “Main Church Website”