lds tools unable to connect to data service

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
nick.moreton

lds tools unable to connect to data service

Post by nick.moreton »

I have downloaded this app on ipad and iphone and both of them time out. It seems to be going through the porgress bar and then when it gets to the end of the download it gives me a pop up saying - unable to connect to data service -

I can log in fine on the web site and get access to all the info I need there, just need it in portable format.

I am on Bishopric at Wylde Green Ward, Lichfield Stake, England

Has anyone got any ideas?

thanks

nick
BellMR

Post by BellMR »

LDS Tools on my iPod hasn't been able to download new data for almost a month. I keep getting an error message (early in the progress bar) which states that it couldn't log in and that it is being worked on by Church IT--something I kind of doubt :)
nick.moreton

Post by nick.moreton »

thanks - i had it working about three weeks ago now it is just dead. What is worse is that the exec sec had an android thing with it working ok! (mocking the mac isn't good lol )
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

Nick, I've been having the same problems - but submitted a report, and am liaising with someone from the team who is trying to figure out the problem. I suggest you do the same.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”