Calendar Sync Issues

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ismithf

Calendar Sync Issues

Post by ismithf »

When I subscribe to my lds.org calendar using Outlook, all the lds.org events show up in Outlook. When I subscribe to my lds.org calendar using Google Calendar, not all the lds.org calendar events show up in Google. Why?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, this has been an ongoing problem with the new calendar. You might want to take a look at THIS thread and read about some the workarounds that have been created.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ismithf wrote:When I subscribe to my lds.org calendar using Outlook, all the lds.org events show up in Outlook. When I subscribe to my lds.org calendar using Google Calendar, not all the lds.org calendar events show up in Google. Why?
There's a very long thread on this topic, coincidentally with the same title: Calendar sync issues. Suffice it to say, you're not the first one to have this problem.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”