Temple Entry System - not authorized to access anymore??

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jamesmartin

Temple Entry System - not authorized to access anymore??

Post by jamesmartin »

I am a regular user of the TES and just today (when a recommend needs activating for a visit on Saturday) I am told that I am not authorised to access this site? any ideas?

James
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jamesmartin wrote:I am a regular user of the TES and just today (when a recommend needs activating for a visit on Saturday) I am told that I am not authorised to access this site? any ideas?

That's unusual. I know that a member of my stake presidency activated recommends just last night, so I doubt that the system as a whole is having problems. The first thing I would do is just try again -- occasionally there are temporary problems. You also might check in CDOL to see if you still are listed with the proper calling. Barring that, I would call your administration office for support.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
simonawright

Post by simonawright »

We had the same problem with both of our stake Presidency counsellors this morning. There names were no longer listed on CDOL, we hadn't made any changes on MLS. They had no access to CDOL, TES or their usual rights on lds.org. Since then they are now back on CDOL and they are slowly getting access to the sites they need, such as CDOL and TES. I don't know what the problem was but it seems that it is getting sorted.

Simon
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

simonawright wrote:We had the same problem with both of our stake Presidency counsellors this morning. There names were no longer listed on CDOL,
They were hit with a known bug. Someone added a historical stake president to your stake and the rules released all counselors with the historical president :(. Fortunately it was fixed for you quickly. Also this bug has been fixed and will be released soon :)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”