YW calendar missing when we print...

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
johncpratt1

YW calendar missing when we print...

Post by johncpratt1 »

Strangely, even though we can see the YW calendar on the screen, all of the YW activities are missing in the printed version....

West Mountain 2nd Ward, in case you can investigate it...

Background: I could see the YW calendar when I first logged in, made some edits as the website administrator, then tried to print... I can no longer see any of the YW calendar events unless I log in as my wife... as the website admin, I can't see any of them on the screen now...odd

Sounds like a bug that I hope you can fix
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Make sure the programmers get your bug report by submitting it through the lds.org feedback link.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

johncpratt1 wrote: Sounds like a bug that I hope you can fix
Using the process of elimination...I assume you've applied the "standard" fix for the odd display issues: Log out of LDS.org properly, clear the browser cache, shut down the browser, then log back in and check it again... This has corrected a few of my "glitches" with LDS.org. Is your browser current?
johncpratt1

Post by johncpratt1 »

Thank you for the lds.org feedback link suggestion, and also, thanks for the "shut down browser" routine. It's now working once again--maybe it was due to my cache!

Return to “Calendar”