New unit web page feedback

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
preston.baxter

New unit web page feedback

Post by preston.baxter »

When providing feedback I don't see an option listing the current directory or calendar sites, only the LUWS which I associate with the "Classic" pages. I'd hate to think that comments sent under the filter of "Other" might get a lower priority? Or is one of those "My Suggestion is regarding:" categories that is appropriate?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

preston.baxter wrote:When providing feedback I don't see an option listing the current directory or calendar sites, only the LUWS which I associate with the "Classic" pages. I'd hate to think that comments sent under the filter of "Other" might get a lower priority? Or is one of those "My Suggestion is regarding:" categories that is appropriate?
I've always used the "Local Unit (Stake and Ward) Web Sites" option when reporting feedback on the new Calendar or Directory. I would think that it would get to the right place quicker when categorized that way than simply choosing "Other". But either way should work.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Main Church Website”