Printing Directory - not my home ward

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jcnels2

Printing Directory - not my home ward

Post by jcnels2 »

I want to print a directory of another Ward in my stake but when I select print it defaults to my home Ward even though I have selected the other Ward in the dropdown. Any suggestions?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jcnels2 wrote:I want to print a directory of another Ward in my stake but when I select print it defaults to my home Ward even though I have selected the other Ward in the dropdown. Any suggestions?

I've seen this problem before and it's been reported. I don't think that it's been resolved as yet.
I suggest that you submit a report by using the feedback link on the page.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jcnels2 wrote:I want to print a directory of another Ward in my stake but when I select print it defaults to my home Ward even though I have selected the other Ward in the dropdown. Any suggestions?
That feature is not yet implemented. When you click the Print button, no matter where you are, it prints your ward's directory. Eventually, it will print other ward's directories, leadership directories, photo galleries, etc. See here.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”