Sustaining of Church Officers

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
rdstauffer

Sustaining of Church Officers

Post by rdstauffer »

We are getting ready for Ward Conference but when I print out the Sustaining of Church Officers form the Elder's Quorum only shows blank fields. The EQ leaders are listed in MLS to their appropriate calling but do not show up in the form. Also if I type their names in the form I cannot save it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rdstauffer wrote:We are getting ready for Ward Conference but when I print out the Sustaining of Church Officers form the Elder's Quorum only shows blank fields. The EQ leaders are listed in MLS to their appropriate calling but do not show up in the form. Also if I type their names in the form I cannot save it.
Make sure that the Elders Quorum presidency is entered in MLS with Standard Callings. Only standard callings will appear on the Sustaining of Officers form. You can enter them manually on the form, but as you noted, those changes are not saved. It's better anyway to make sure the callings are entered properly.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”