Events Calendar

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
greenwoodkl

Events Calendar

Post by greenwoodkl »

I can only see the link for the events calendar on the top nav bar when on the forum, but not on any other page (i.e. Work, Purpose, or even the calendar itself).

As far as events, will there be more events to place on the calendar? I wouldn't mind seeing things such as publicly announced dates - new LDS.org available Tuesday the 30th, upcoming Tech Talks.

I just noticed there are two calendars, one by the "Events" link that only shows up by Feedback and Search in the header when in the forums, and the calendar in the forums menubar. I think one of them should be kept and the other dropped. I don't have a preference as I haven't explored the features/UI of the two.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

Currently the calendar is only available under the forum section. Originally we were going to release with a calendar that was available globally through the web site but we did not have enough time to implement the skinning on the calendar before launch time. So the 2nd calendar you mention is a bug that I have fixed. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Tom

Return to “Help with this forum”