Leadership Rights on LUW

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
ctbarrett

Leadership Rights on LUW

Post by ctbarrett »

Is there a list or chart anywhere that says what different tools are available, on the LUW, to different callings in the ward?

Example: I have a Primary Secretary that wants to print the Primary attendance rolls from the website, but after logging in, she has no tools other than the general membership tools. Is that correct?

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ctbarrett wrote:Is there a list or chart anywhere that says what different tools are available, on the LUW, to different callings in the ward?

Example: I have a Primary Secretary that wants to print the Primary attendance rolls from the website, but after logging in, she has no tools other than the general membership tools. Is that correct?

I don't know of any chart. It looks like the documentation for the directory is about to get started. But access to the leader tools is quite limited at this point -- it's basically just bishops/stake presidencies and clerks and executive secretaries. So access for a Primary secretary is not available now.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's not clear from your message, which "site" you are asking about. The Classic LUWS is quite limited. Rights are explicitly granted to individuals. One is either a Admin or a Resource Admin. It's not set by callings.

The rights to Leader can be found Here.

But to answer your question, at this time I don't think any of the websites have the functionality the Primary Secretary seeks. She'll have to use MLS or have someone with access to MLS run it off for her.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

ctbarrett wrote:Is there a list or chart anywhere that says what different tools are available, on the LUW, to different callings in the ward?

Thanks
I think such functionality will come. A ward clerk with cutePDF can do it from home and email them in pdf form as needed. I've done it for rolls on occasion, but more frequently for organization birthday lists. They look the best when printed from MLS, however.

Return to “Main Church Website”