New Employment Site (ldsjobs.org)- Job Category Search

Discussions about other Church websites
rickhellewell-p40

New Employment Site (ldsjobs.org)- Job Category Search

Post by rickhellewell-p40 »

Apologize if incorrect forum; this one seemed closest.

Have been using the new LDS Jobs ERS site (ldsjobs.org/ers):

1) The searching of jobs would be much easier (and more thorough) if the jobs were searchable by category, as they were on the old providentliving.org/employment site.

For instance, looking for IT jobs is more difficult with keyword searches. Non-IT jobs are mixed in with the IT-type jobs.

2) A pop-up of the job description would be helpful, rather than opening a whole new page on that job. The pop-up would make it easier to determine if a job merits further consideration. Another option would be the process used by jobs.utah.gov -- clicking on a job drops down a scrollable display of the job description. This process would also eliminate the need to re-display the page (which appears to re-search the database).

3) There is no feedback area for the new site. Or any link to any forum-type area (such as this one) for questions about the site. There are some Help screens that show existing questions/answers (FAQ-like), but no process to add comments or create a new question.

Thanks for providing the job resources though...they are helpful, just not 'efficient'.
olegshubin

Post by olegshubin »

The idea very simply .In east Europ Brunchs according economic situation in this region alot of unemployments people.
The idea to ask charch autority about investigation some money for Brunch local business.
For exemple . Our Klaipeda Brunch in Lithuania moust likly no money alot unemployment members and population, I am belive about.
I am member of charch Oleg Shubin with 20 years maritime expirience-chief officer fishing and others vessels.
Port Klaipeda this is big Europ port with any caind of the fishing productions.The Brunch can to use some small bussines about conserve with fishing production,smal factory.
This is a work for a members without any surprises and etc.I belive in any Brunch we can faind some people/members/ each will be work for a church business.
I hope this is minimum becouse Baltic sea this is open marine region for a shipping and fishing industria.But ofcourse this is money...
flioresninetta@gmail.com

Re: New Employment Site (ldsjobs.org)- Job Category Search

Post by flioresninetta@gmail.com »

How due you access the LDS job listing website when looking for work
[email removed]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: New Employment Site (ldsjobs.org)- Job Category Search

Post by rmrichesjr »

The entry to the site is here: https://www.ldsjobs.org

Please inform if you are looking for something else.

Return to “Other Websites”