MLS ver 3.3 Can't Printing Mailing Labels

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dlcampnell

MLS ver 3.3 Can't Printing Mailing Labels

Post by dlcampnell »

The Printing of mailing Labels option appears as "grayed out" on the drop down list. Is this a "bug" or is there some action I can take in order to print mailing labels? (We are a YSA ward had need to mail out donor statements to a large number of former ward members.)

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dlcampnell wrote:The Printing of mailing Labels option appears as "grayed out" on the drop down list. Is this a "bug" or is there some action I can take in order to print mailing labels? (We are a YSA ward had need to mail out donor statements to a large number of former ward members.)

The Print Mailing Labels option works fine for me. It's not clear to me just what you are trying to do, but since you mention donor statements, I'm guessing you're trying to do something in the Tithing Settlement area of MLS. Note that the Print Mailing Labels option only works inside a feature so that MLS knows what list you are trying to print labels for. So if you are simply at the Finances screen or the Tithing Settlement screen, the Print Mailing Labels option will be disabled. But if you actually go into Print Individual Statements or Print Household Statements or Donor Statements, then the Print Mailing Labels option should be enabled again. Accessing in those contexts will show you a list of donors that includes the set of people who are listed for the particular report you chose.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”