Finance Statement for Dec 2010

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
johnshaw

Finance Statement for Dec 2010

Post by johnshaw »

I just received the Finance Statement for Dec 2010 - of course, it's for November. If I click my heels a couple of times, will I wake-up in a world where I don't have issues with church finances?
ffrsqpilot

Post by ffrsqpilot »

I called LUS about the same issue today. A repeat of the November statement doesn't do me any good. They were already aware of the problem and are recalling the transmissions (can they do that?) Anyway, the correct monthly statements should be sent out in a day or so.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

FFRsqpilot wrote:They were already aware of the problem and are recalling the transmissions (can they do that?)
I'm sure the question was rhetorical but yes, if you have not yet downloaded your statement, they can remove it from the download queue for your unit. They cannot (or at least do not) remove it from your MLS once it has been downloaded, though.

This recently occurred when the UFS for the end of October were released and units were reporting ending balances in the billions. I quickly tried to download mine but alas, they'd already stopped it ;)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

crislapi wrote:I'm sure the question was rhetorical but yes, if you have not yet downloaded your statement, they can remove it from the download queue for your unit.

And indeed, I did multiple transmissions tonight at the stake level, and also at two wards, and no statements were downloaded. So that seems like good evidence that the incorrect statements were removed from the download queue.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”