IRC Channel

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
decriptor

IRC Channel

Post by decriptor »

I spend a fair amount of time because of work and other things in IRC. I was wondering if there was an irc channel? If not, would there be interest in having an irc channel? Maybe something like:

#lds-android
#lds-iphone
#lds-general
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

decriptor wrote:I spend a fair amount of time because of work and other things in IRC. I was wondering if there was an irc channel? If not, would there be interest in having an irc channel? Maybe something like:

#lds-android
#lds-iphone
#lds-general

There was a channel called #ldstech or something a while back that was mostly for conversations about community projects, but hardly anyone ever went to it. Not to say you couldn't encourage it to be started up again. You would want to contact Tom Welch about it.
decriptor

Post by decriptor »

ok thanks. I just joined that channel and will hang out in there. I'll email Tom as well and see if we can't breath some life into it.
williamjackson

Post by williamjackson »

decriptor wrote:ok thanks. I just joined that channel and will hang out in there. I'll email Tom as well and see if we can't breath some life into it.
What server are you on?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

subtlecoolness wrote:What server are you on?
See the (very old) thread: LDS Chat on freenode.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
decriptor

Post by decriptor »

I'm on freenode. It looks like its already setup there. Chanserv bot and all.

Return to “General Discussions”