Mls 3.3

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ralitaco

Mls 3.3

Post by ralitaco »

I just loaded version 3.3 last night.
So far I am very happy.
1. I am able to uncheck the Active box on my Other budget categories and AMFA categories.
2. I saw that when you add a donor, there is now a check box to have the spouse appear on the donor statement.
3. it appears that the View/Edit Budget works as it should w/o causing issues with the I/E reports.

Just thought I share my pleasure as I have griped in the past.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

I also noticed the return of back-up prompts as well as the ability for the stake to enter MP ordinations. Two huge pluses for me, especially since I installed in on Dec 19th on all the wards in my stake and one of them had a hard drive go bad on the 26th. Since CUBS, their only backup was the forced one on Dec 19th.
ralitaco

Post by ralitaco »

one more nice feature: when adding a Donor, there is now a check box to "show spouse on donor report"
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

It also finally cleaned up my Stake Presidency list. Several positions were appearing multiple times no matter how many times I deleted them. They now all appear just once.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Wonder if it also fixed the multiple duplicate unit/payee problem.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

wrigjef wrote:Wonder if it also fixed the multiple duplicate unit/payee problem.
Nope. At least not yet.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”