Broken links on lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
SheffieldTR
Community Moderators

Broken links on lds.org

Post by SheffieldTR »

I am entering this on behalf of my wife who is currently too frustrated to do it. It seems that every link for visiting teaching is either missing or broken or takes you to the previous months message. Not good at all!
Troy:mad:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

SheffieldTR wrote:I am entering this on behalf of my wife who is currently too frustrated to do it. It seems that every link for visiting teaching is either missing or broken or takes you to the previous months message. Not good at all!
What links are you talking about? I visited many links on lds.org regarding visiting teaching and every single one worked.

Are you going to lds.org > Menu > Serving in the Church > Relief Society? Then there's a Visiting Teaching link with associated pages. There's also a Leader Resources link, which has a Visiting Teaching link, which goes to the classic lds.org site and has a whole section on Visiting Teaching. But in either place, I couldn't find a single broken link.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Main Church Website”